Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tuesday April 6th Ever Expanding Celestial Body

Ben was in Egypt so I did his show. This is what was heard:

It's Getting Late - Galaxie 500
Boardwalk Theme - Desolation Wilderness
Old Fools - Magnetic Fields
All I Need - My Bloody Valentine
Cico Buff- Cocteau Twins
Even If You're Never Awake(deuxieme) - Stars Of Tee Lid
Untitled - Sigur Ros
Rose of Sharon - Xiu Xiu
Jesse - Scott Walker
The Gloaming - Radiohead
Wind Speaks - Mount Eerie
Summons - Mount Eerie
Hold Still - Grizzly Bear
You Say We're Alone - Thanksgiving
I know who you are - Thanksgiving
Little Trouble Girl - Sonic Youth
Amber Canyon Magik - Brightblack Morning Light
Heart Attack - Kurt Vile
Washington School - Atlas sound
Prospect Hummer - Animal Collective feat. Vashti Bunyan
Alberto Balsala - Aphex Twin
Apple Orchard - Beach House
Good Love - Bat For Lashes
I Feel Like the Mother of the world - Smog
6.4 = Makeout - Gary Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment